Antiviral Organic Cotton Face Mask with Neckbands (Set of 3)
Set of 3 layered Antiviral Organic facemask with neckbands made in 100% organic cotton. Our face mask has 3-layered filtration system. Outer 2 layers are antiviral fabric for double protection from virus and dust particles and third layer is soft cotton for extra comfort.
Organic cotton fabric makes the mask comfortable and easy to wear. These comfortable breathable cotton face masks comes with soft elastic loops and adjusters and neckbands to make it more comfortable and suitable for all age groups.
These products are treated using HeiQ Viroblock Antiviral treatment which helps lowers the risk of viral infections by 99.9% and contains the spread. IVillage is an authorised distributor of the licensed product Viroblock by HeiQ.
Lightweight, breathable, washable, reusable, 3 layered with filter pocket, full coverage
Characteristics: Lightweight, Breathable, Washable, Reusable
Size: L(8.5″ x 5″)
Pattern: Cup shaped
Material: Anti-Viral treated 100% Organic cotton fabric attached with elastic and neckbands
Color: Blue, Red, Grey
For Bulk Orders (more than 100 pcs.) please click here
* For printed masks, print patterns may be different than the one shown and as per availability.
Out of stock
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″ offset=”vc_col-lg-6 vc_col-md-6 vc_col-xs-12″][vc_column_text]Instructions to use-
1. Before putting on mask, wash hands with soap and water or sanitize them with alcohol-based hand rub.
2. Insert a piece of paper inside the built-in pocket before putting on the mask.
You can use any paper available at home, for e.g.- paper napkin, a4 sheet, notebook paper, etc.
Paper helps in preventing the bacteria from reaching you.
3. The paper should be thrown after every use and mask to be washed before being used again.
4. Wash with detergent and hot water and add 4-5 drops of antiseptic liquid in 500ml water and dip the mask in it for 15 minutes
5. After drying, iron the mask before final use to kill all bacteria with heat.
6. Repeat this for next piece while first one is drying up.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/1″ offset=”vc_col-lg-6 vc_col-md-6 vc_col-xs-12″][vc_single_image image=”25038″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” link=”http://www.fyeo.in/ivillage/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/graphic-1-instructions-1.jpeg”][/vc_column][/vc_row]