[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″ offset=”vc_col-lg-6 vc_col-md-6 vc_col-xs-12″][vc_column_text]Instructions to use-
1. Before putting on mask, wash hands with soap and water or sanitize them with alcohol-based hand rub.
2. Insert a piece of paper inside the built-in pocket before putting on the mask.
You can use any paper available at home, for e.g.- paper napkin, a4 sheet, notebook paper, etc.
Paper helps in preventing the bacteria from reaching you.
3. The paper should be thrown after every use and mask to be washed before being used again.
4. Wash with detergent and hot water and add 4-5 drops of antiseptic liquid in 500ml water and dip the mask in it for 15 minutes
5. After drying, iron the mask before final use to kill all bacteria with heat.
6. Repeat this for next piece while first one is drying up.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/1″ offset=”vc_col-lg-6 vc_col-md-6 vc_col-xs-12″][vc_single_image image=”25038″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” link=”http://www.fyeo.in/ivillage/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/graphic-1-instructions-1.jpeg”][/vc_column][/vc_row]